International Women’s Day is a time to assess progress
by Sue Clark, our Club's President
At the current time, the website is optimized for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. If you still are using Internet Explorer please consider upgrading.
"I do want to thank everyone involved in the organization of the lovely welcome for new members on Tuesday evening. It was a perfect combination of relaxed social get-together (delicious foods and drinks) and education about the CFUW and its needs and achievements.
I have never joined a group with such a warm atmosphere at the start! That could be because I have never joined a women’s group before.
I am looking forward to many interesting meetings"
Comment from a New Member
Would you like to:
- network with other women while having fun
- expand your interests as a member in numerous interest groups
- hear speakers on current issues
- get involved in your community
- advocate on important current issues
- support young women in Post Secondary education
- be part of a women's organization with national and international
affiliations and conferences
- participate in encouraging conversation and debate
around books and issues
And most of all.......make new friends..... so join now!